Thursday, December 4, 2008

I hope Santa still stops at our house!


Well today Ashley and I took our girls to see Santa. We got to the mall at 10:30 to find that Santa would not arrive for another 30 minutes. Abby and Gracie were really excited to see him and were so curious as to where he went. We did a few minutes of shopping before heading back to find that Santa had now arrived.

Gracie watched Abby take her turn and waved to Santa, but quickly decided she was not going to see him when it was her turn. I walked them up there and Mallary sat on Santa's lap. Then while trying to talk to Santa for Gracie while she was hiding her face and being shy, Mallary decided she was going to cry. Gracie finally decided she would turn and look at the camera, but nothing I could do would pacify Mallary. I opted for the crying picture as we will all laugh at these one day.

As we were leaving later, Gracie turns around and waves bye to Santa and says I will miss you....

I hope Santa still feels like coming to our house after this!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

awww, how cute! i have a feeling tripp will be crying too this year if he'll get close enough!