Friday, December 12, 2008

Some Gracie Funnies for Me

Lately Gracie has been referring to herself in 3rd person...
Gracie wants a treat
Gracie is thirsty
Gracie wants to watch toons
Pretty funny!


The other day, I dressed her in a new outfit that she hated! She kept telling me that it was not beautiful, she did not want to wear it and she just cried and cried. Well it was one of her HB ones so I know that it is cute regardless of what she thinks. So finally it's almost time to leave and she gets her jacket and says put this jacket on me and I did and she said - Good now no one can see what I am wearing!

We were mixing playdoh blue and yellow to make green and when I give it to her she gives it back and says she wants "chartreuse"....who knew plain green wasn't good enough for her!


The other day Gracie wanted pancakes and when I was cooking them she goes mommy you are a good "cheffer"

No comments: