Monday, December 22, 2008

There's something in the bathtub

Lately Gracie has liked taking a shower instead of a bath - I think she wants to play more crazy than I let her in the bath or b/c it's something new - I'm not sure, but either way she is getting clean and having fun. Mallary will crawl her way into the bathroom when she hears the water running b/c she thinks it is her bathtime and she loves some bath time. She will peek in on Gracie and they play a peek a boo game with the shower curtain or else Gracie will yell out that it's freezing b/c Mallary has turned off the hot water. (I just call that payback b/c Gracie did the same thing to me when she was that age and she would be in the bathroom with me when I took my shower) Anyways, today Gracie was in the shower, I was unloading the dishwasher and I watch Mallary take off for the bathroom. A few minutes later - I hear Mom there's something in the bathtub...




She wasn't waiting for her turn today...she just jumped right in to have some fun too!!!

No comments: