Saturday morning we helped sweet little Anna Kate celebrate her 1st birthday. Then that afternoon/evening we cheered on the Tide - hoping for 13-0, but we sort of fizzled out at the end and will be happy at #4, a sugar bowl invitation and an Auburn Victory this year! I'm happy : )
Alan and I rented Fred Claus on PPV and snuggled up for a movie night. I thought the movie was cute for a holiday flick. It could make the annual rotation along with this gem
Sunday we went to church and celebrated baby Wade's baptism. Then we were off to Huntsville for some Christmas pictures of the girls. Yes, I am behind, but Christmas cards are now ordered in, and sitting next to me waiting for those addresses to magically appear. I am 19 down, a bazillion to go...
Here's a glimpse of my sweet girls...

No comments:
Post a Comment