Saturday night when we were sleeping our Elf, Scott, as he has been named, put up our tree! Gracie couldn't believe it Sunday morning when she woke up that little elf worked so hard all night to get our tree up. Of course he saved the fun part of decorations for Gracie and Mallary to help with.
Our silly Elf
I will post the other tree later. I refuse to put the radkos, polonaises, and waterford ones on the big tree that they will not leave alone. I've noticed already that my ornaments seem to be moving around. I pray this tree will make it through the season. Mallary loves to grab the branches and Gracie keeps getting in trouble for touching it with her hands, so now she is touching them with her nose. HA HA HA!
Also, on another note, Alan and I have never had an artificial tree. Even through college and while we were dating we always, always, always got a real tree. My parents had this pre-lit artificial one that was only 2 or 3 years old that they didn't want anymore so we decided we'd try it. I wasn't sure I was going to be into this fake thing. It took about 2 minutes to get this tree put up, plugged in and ready to decorate. Wow, that was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment