Alright Mallary, Here we are a day late again! I swear we will celebrate your birthday on your actual day and not a day late!
You are a monster which is what we have started calling you! You climb all over us and growl/laugh. It's so funny. You are wild and into everything. We put you down on the ground and you are off. I put you down the other morning so I could load the dishwasher and I turn around and you were gone all the way to our bathroom sitting in the shower! You were there in about 30 seconds and it's about the farthest spot in our house you could have gotten!
You still only say Hey when someone comes in the room and wave to them. You apparently have no desire to talk or else Gracie and I do it all for you. You continue to cruise around the furniture and pull up on everything.
We have tried "3" foods. Lets put it this way...think back to how much you hate cereal when we tried it - this is 10x worse. You do not want anything with the slightest bit of "chunk" in it. You gag, cry, make faces, spit it out and slap our hands away. So you will continue eating "2" foods and your bottles.
We will update your stats later and I will add some pics later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment