
We went to the air show in Huntsville just as the tragic storms were hitting. We were fortunate to still be in our car and Gracie was super disappointed not to see the planes. At the time, we didn't realize what had happened. We had to use an ice cream bribe to ease Gracie's disappointment (read: extreme whining that will drive you nuts!) 



I think she's cured!
We also celebrated cousin Jana's 5th Birthday in Bham but I forgot my camera for it and I celebrated with my girls at Andi's white trash party, which was freaking hilarious to see the "outfits" everyone came up with! I loved it! As promised, no pictures will be shared on the internet...
We are planning a fun weekend of BBQing, swimming and fireworks to celebrate our wonderful country this week. Gracie brought home the most stunning picture of glitter fireworks from school yesterday and has told us many times it's for celebrating 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment