We are so thankful that Mallary received a well baby report yesterday. Our Dr. said that she looked great and was very healthy. She weighed 14 lbs and 13 oz. I don't believe her height measurement - 26.5 inches...which is well beyond the 95th percentile. She was a little wiggly and mad when they took that measurement so I don't think it's truly accurate. She doesn't appear that long at all. Gracie was 14.15 and 25 and 5/8's at this age.
Anyways, the fun news was that we get to begin Stage 1 foods. We started with rice cereal last night mixed with a little applesauce. She really didn't seem to enjoy it. I know that will change once she gets used to it. By the time we were done she seemed pretty mad at me!
I'm such a big girl!

Ok, I'm ready....

First Bite

No More! It's Yucky!

Blah, get this stuff off me!

All clean and happy. Bottle, please.
This morning's attempt to resulted in a crying fit, thumb sucking with mouthful of cereal and then rubbing the messy hand all over her face and hair and then a bottle and a happy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment