Saturday, July 5, 2008

I HATE CEREAL!!!!


Seriously Mom, I really, really HATE cereal. I mean how many days are you going to continue this. I don't like it. It tastes bad and it makes me messy. I didn't like it when you gave it to me for dinner the 1st time, when you tried to make me eat it in the mornings I really hated it and tonight was the final straw. How can I make you understand that I do not want to eat it AT ALL. In case you didn't notice, I'm sweet and happy before you give me that cereal and ecstatic when you take it away. Please don't give me anymore.
Love,
Mal Mal




3 comments:

The Sandlin Family said...

Those pictures are priceless! I say give it a few weeks and try again.

Ashley said...

tripp was never a fan of the cereal or even oatmeal. he went right into carrots, bananas, etc... good luck!!

Amy said...

These are hilarious. Cole hated cereal. We had to go straight to applesauce with a bit of cereal mixed in because he refused to eat. Thank for taking pictures---they are great!!