Alan and I got to enjoy a dinner out at PHUKET in the providence area. We highly recommend it if you enjoy Thai food. Alan loved the sushi and sashimi and said it was the better than the other Thai places in Huntsville.

Gracie had her last day of summer school this week. We've had some playdates and still working on her potty training. She is trained when she wants to be. She likes things her way and doing things when she feels like it - spoiled? maybe just a little!
Mallary will be 5 months tomorrow so I'll do her write up and all her changes later with her 5 month post.
Congrats to my dear friend Mandy who was engaged last week!!! I'm looking forward to being a part of her wedding and celebrating with her!
I've been lucky to celebrate several friends' baby showers. There are several little boys on the way! I can't believe how many boys are on the way...where are all the girls?!?!?!
August is going to be busy, busy, busy. We already have several birthday parties on the calendar and we are looking forward to celebrating with all of our friends and nieces! We are also anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Burns. Not to mention, Gracie will start 3 day school, Mallary will start music and we are planning on signing up for some other activities as Gracie seems to have endless energy!
Here are just a few pics from last week...Mallary gets so excited when I go in her room to pick her up out of bed, she can't stand it. She kicks, "talks", laughs. I tried to capture it, but pictures don't do the experience justice. I LOVE IT! Gracie thought she needed to be in the bed with Mallary too so I let her climb in for a minute. Mallary loves her sister!




No comments:
Post a Comment