Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 Months Old

My sweet baby is already 4 months old today...I can't believe it. She becomes livelier everyday. She has been sleeping through the night every night. She has totally given up the paci for her thumb and hair twirling. And you can see, the hair goes everywhere and I love it. It won't lay down Mallary is starting to hold onto toys and play with them and she likes getting her soft pink lovies to snuggle with. She continues to love to swing, but has new toys now - the doorway bouncer is a new joy for her! We will go see the doctor next week for her 4 month check up and dreaded shots so I will do her stats then. I also will wait for his ok to start cereal so check back for those fun pictures next week! I can't believe she will be sitting in the high chair getting big girl food.
1 month
2 months
3 months

Enjoying the bouncer



Birthday Pictures



Sucking my thumb and twirling my hair!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Soon they will be painting each others toenails and giggling all night. Your girls are too too cute!