We didn't stop! October is insanely busy for us - I think even more so than the holidays!! (ask me again in December if I am still saying this!) Anyways, we got back late Tuesday evening and on Thursday Gracie went with her class to Tate Farms to the Pumpkin Patch.
Friday Night she got to celebrate Lauren and Faith's Birthday with dinner and a movie with the dance girls!
Saturday brought the Power of Pink Walk, flu shots and another Birthday with Gracie's classmates.
Sunday both girls sang in big church as we like to call it : ) They sang great songs and looked so cute!
Sunday night the Children's Director hosted a campfire, hayride, smores and hotdog night at her house so Alan took the girls while I finished up with our small group with the youth. (We read the book Dateable and it was great for them). Whew! What a week!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment