Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Little Farmer!

That's what Gracie said she was today! We are trying to make the most of this most glorious weekend b/c we all know weather in Alabama gives you beautiful sunny early spring days and cold snaps with frost the next.









We went to Lowe's to get some supplies to start working on the yard and Alan, Gracie and I were all into some seeds to grow some veggies again this spring/summer. Gracie had to have the strawberry plant (who could blame her - they looked delicious on the package). Alan picked up his normal supply of pepper seeds - jalapenos, cayenne's and something else. We always have luck with those. I opted for summer squash, carrots, beets, onions and red bell peppers. We'll see - I'm sure the squash will be fine, we've done it before. The rest will be questionable.

While we were planting this little silly was having the most fun in her swing! We all took turns giving her a push that would keep her content and laughing!


No comments: