Monday, March 30, 2009

Mandy's Wedding

This weekend my dear friend Mandy got married! The wedding took place at her parents house on Logan Martin Lake in Childersburg. It was simply beautiful! And while it appeared the weather might not cooperate - it was a beautiful day, a lovely night and the rain tornadoes skipped over us that night! They were married on a beautiful gazebo with white flowers and greenery and it was just stunning. The tent was amazing and looked so grand! We jammed out to The Undergrounders well into the night and none of us have lost our touch on the dance floor. The Governor of Alabama was in attendance which was pretty cool. I got to see lots of girls I haven't seen in awhile and spend lots of quality time with my nearest and dearest ones. I'll add some more pictures as some more friends share but here are a few that I have already. I had an absolute blast this weekend

The gazebo where we all stood


ADPi girls

Andi and I with the beautiful bride

Heather, Tara and I

This little pretty was there for the fun too!
(for a little bit)





Jeff and Mandy putting on a show for us

Sorority Sisters

1 comment:

Tara Verdigets said...

Hey girlie! Had such a good time getting to know you!! Sorry I didn't say goodbye...my ride was about to leave me and I had to rush to get all of my stuff together. The wedding was a blast and I'm so glad I didn't fall in the WATER! Ha! Have a good week. Glad we are blog buddies now ;)
Tara