Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun Day!

Last week was spring break for Gracie. She missed her usual activities (and so did I). We were very happy to resume our normal schedule yesterday.

We had some extra playdates this week including a trip to the park for play and a picnic with Sadie and Sawyer:





(a lady bug)

We stopped off for some Ice Cream. Gracie immediately picked this lovely array red, bright blue and yellow "Krazy Kolors" which was known as "Superman" when I was younger. Why is it that children L-O-V-E that "flavor"? (a term I use loosely b/c it is not flavors just dyed vanilla). Alan and I took his niece Harrison for ice cream when she was 3 or 4 and she immediately picked Superman as well. Alan and I still laugh about him asking her what flavor it tasted like and her response..."It tastes like good". And it must b/c this would be the face of a little girl who thoroughly enjoyed her Krazy Kolors with sprinkles and a cherry.



and don't feel bad for Mallary - she got in on the ice cream action as well and shared my frozen yogurt.




No comments: