Since Gracie could eat and drink on her own, her favorite drink has always been chocolate milk, known as chocolatte's in our house. She named it that herself as soon as she could talk. Today, while I was putting up laundry, Gracie decided she was going to make her own chocolatte by herself. Here's what I found...

(clothes were covered in chocolate and removed)

Yes, this is a sippy cup full of chocolate syrup Ino milk] and she was drinking away!!!
Another funny, the other day Mallary dumped out a bunch of Cheerios on the floor and I said oh no, Mallary, you made a big mess. Gracie yells - quick get the camera and take a picture of it....
1 comment:
That is so funny. I can't believe she was drinking just the syrup. Then I love Gracie's comment about get the camera . . . miss smarty pants :)
Post a Comment