The past 2 weeks - what have we been doing you ask? Lots! There also doesn't appear to be a break for us for the next few weeks.
Gracie started Gymnastics on Wednesday afternoons and loves it. She continues on with dance but we needed another activity to burn off this endless energy!




I am working night and day with JLMC on our fundraiser. Read about it here.
Mom came up and spent the night. We went to a Betty Sims cooking class. We will be going back in March b/c it was so much fun. Betty is a hoot and kept us thoroughly entertained and we left very full with a packet full of delicious recipes to try.
We took full advantage of last weekends 70's and played outside as much as possible.
Mallary has another ear infection. Our Dr. told us that at our follow up appointment we will most likely be discussing tubes and going to an ENT. I just want her better so I am fine with this.
Gracie's Valentine's Party was today. The children were adorable in chef's hats and aprons and decorated cookies. (or should I say they had fun pouring jars of sprinkles out).



Gracie working on her Valentine's
This year she picked out Tinkerbell!
This year she picked out Tinkerbell!
We've made several Valentine's treats. Some for church, Some for School, Some for Da Da's work.
Rice Krispie Treats cut into hearts
and dipped in chocolate and white chocolate
and dipped in chocolate and white chocolate



No comments:
Post a Comment