Mallary,
I can't believe we are in the final month until you are 1. I am planning your parties but it seems like I keep putting it off b/c it seems impossible that you are actually going to be 1 already. It seems as though you just got here. I'm sorry I never got a 10 month post done, so I will combine the 2 b/c there is not a whole lot of difference. You are sooo sweet I can't stand it! We say kiss and you will give us all the biggest, slobbery best kisses we have ever had. You love to clap for yourself and play pat - a - cake (you want to make our hands clap when we play!) You also love pulling stuff over your head (especially your dresses) and play peek a boo. You are eating all big girl food - you eat toast and yogurt for breakfast, fruit, turkey and cheese for lunch, green beans are one of your favs and you eat them for dinner most nights. You love, pears and applesauce and even some chicken nuggets. We still give you 3 bottles a day, but we're working on the sippy cups (you really got the hang of it when I put some Kool-Aid in one!) You will kinda stand on your own, but I doubt you will be walking by your 1st bday - you get around pretty good crawling and pulling up so I guess you are like Gracie and content to crawl! (which I am very fine with b/c life takes on a whole new dynamic when a little starts to walk). You are saying DaDa and Hey, but that's about it. Sadly, you have been sick a lot the past 2 months. Ear infections, colds, and RSV. You had been so quiet and we could tell you didn't feel good for so long, but you gotten livlier so hopefully the sicknesses are all on their way out. I love you sweet girl!!!
1 comment:
How can this be?! She just got here!! Mary, it is such a privilege to read your posts and watch your girls grow up! They are wonderful! You are a wonderful mother!
xo
Brenda
Post a Comment