Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some funnies for me

Just some of the funny things that happened this past weekend that I want to remember...

Friday night/Saturday morning I wasn't sleeping well b/c I was anxiously awaiting the news of Andrew's arrival. Well I finally fell back asleep after receiving the call that he was here and just when I did Mallary decided she wanted to wake and PLAY! Well I tried to quiet her down and tried a bottle, but nope she wanted to play. Then I hear a thud...Gracie fell out of bed. I raced to her room with Mallary and Gracie was all smiles b/c Mallary was awake to check on her. Well we all three laid in Gracie's bed for a pj party. Both girls were laughing at each other and then Mallary would grab Gracie's blankie from her and snuggle with it causing Gracie much distress that somehow her magic would end up with Mallary.

Saturday while we were at the hospital, Gracie insisted on using the potty in the waiting room instead of Elaine's room b/c it was too tall?! So when I got her situated on the waiting room potty she looks up and says, that's good now you can go back and visit Andrew and I'll stay here.

Saturday night Gracie was throwing a fit during her shampoo session. I stopped and said what's the problem and she said - I'M NOT RELAXED YET! (Oh my bad....please, get relaxed)

Monday at Publix, there is a man in a hat...not really a cowboy hat, but Gracie yells (Loudly) I see a cowboy, YEE HAW! It was hilarious.

Mallary suffered from middle grandchild syndrome on Saturday and did everything in her power to keep the attention on her from making silly faces and sounds to kicking and jumping whenever she could.

Just some funnies for me to remember...

No comments: