On Sunday we finally got some time to go play with Baby Andrew again. He's so tiny!!! He was sweet and slept almost the whole time. I'm not sure what he thinks about his girl cousins who are wild! We tried to take some pictures of them together and they turned out pretty funny! MeMe made us a yummy dinner and got the girls a new witch for Halloween (which they love!) Gracie and I also got to go to Kate Ryan's party to celebrate her 3rd Birthday and play with our Birmingham friends and other cousins Katelyn and Karoline. Alan went to the Ryder Cup this weekend so I'll see if he will be my "guest blogger later this week and write about his trip. No cameras were allowed inside so sadly there are no pictures from the trip - just a great memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment