Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Guns N Roses and Baby Names

These are for me so I'll never forget to share.

Something special for Gracie to do is to ride in Dada's truck. She gets to sit "up front" and loves having the windows down and they listen to...Guns and Roses Sweet Child O Mine. Yes, that is what she requests and knows the words - seriously. Gracie also loves all forms of musical instruments and lately has wanted to play "a concert". She gets on the coffee table to sing and makes Alan play the Sesame Street guitar and play GNR. Occasionally I get asked to join in on the little tykes xylophone. It's hilarious to me that she loves this song/band so much. Then the other day she comes in while I am on the computer and says we need some tunes - turn on the Guns and Roses. I guess I'll be looking online for a kiddie sized GNR Tshirt for her to sleep in and a poster of Axl Rose and Slash for her room since I doubt she'd fit in at a concert! (j/k about the poster but I really might try to find the t shirt...)

We have started naming our baby dolls. One by one they are getting names. So far we have Sesame Street and Baby Shamall (which comes from Lil Bill I believe). She is consistently referring to these certain dolls by these names so I think they are here to stay. The other night she brought them out to the living room and hugged and kissed them and said you stay here in the nursery - I'm going to Big Church!

No comments: