Friday, May 23, 2008

Major Update!!

I have lots to write about but I'm not really feeling like blogging for some reason, maybe b/c I feel I have too much to catch up on or what.

We went to the beach for a week last week, the pool was hit - the ocean was not. The weather was nice.






We have a "new" swingset and Gracie was more excited about this than Santa Claus by far. Alan's boss's children have outgrown it, so it has a new home!






I had a girl's night on Monday to the cool new theater at Bridgestreet in Huntsville. It's called Monaco pictures and there is a cool little restaurant in there, VIP seating in the balcony with cushy reclining rocking seats, and bars upstairs for VIP seaters. I didn't have a drink during the movie, but my 2 happy hour margaritas before hand hit the spot along with all the tasty appetizers we split! We saw "What happens in Vegas". It was cute and funny!

This weekend we have lots of fun planned! It's the hot air balloon festival here, we have a pool membership this summer and pool opens up tomorrow

No comments: