Saturday, December 28, 2019

Grant is 2 months old

Sweet Little Buddy how in the world has 2 months passed us by.  You continue to be just the sweetest little thing.  You are so easy and good natured.  You are always just go with the flow for whatever we are doing and rarely fuss.  You sleep well - still getting up about every 4 hours at night, but you are so sweet to cuddle that I don't mind.  You will play on your playmat, sit in your bouncer seat and really like the swing.  It's your favorite.  You still like your paci, but mainly for falling asleep.  Eating 4-5oz. per bottle.  We do have to make you a little special mix of 1/2 soy 1/2 sensitive - that seems to make your little tummy happy.  You still sleep quite a bit but you are getting more alert.  In the past week or so you have really started smiling at us and it's so cute.  You are in 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers (but I think we'll go to 2's with our next package).  Bath time is better - you only get mad when I get you out until I have you dressed.  We Love you so much!

August 21st was your 2 month appt.  You got 3 shots and your rotateq dose.  You weighed in at 11lbs. 7oz. and 23 inches long (both 50% percentile).  I cracked up when I went to look up the girls stats.  You fit right in with them.

 From Mallary's 2month write up...
She weighed in at 11 lbs. 7 oz. and 23 1/2 inches long. To compare with Gracie - They were both the exact same length and Gracie was 12 lbs. Mallary received 3 shots and her rotateq dose. She cried only briefly for shots and was asleep in her carrier before we were done checking out.

No comments: