Sunday, December 29, 2019

10 months old

10 months old today - oh my heart is breaking.  It's going by way too fast and making me sad, sad, sad.  Let's see what are you up too...Getting up b/t 6:30 and 7 every day.  You take 4 6-oz. bottles a day.  We have fruit/grain for breakfast.  a fruit "pouch" for lunch maybe a yogurt to go with it.  Dinner is a protein/veg and fruit or veggie.  You love all the food we give you except real food unless it is baby food consistency.  We have started applesauce and regular yogurt.

You usually nap 1 good nap or several small cat naps.  We are on the go so much it's hard to take regular naps.  Bedtime is usually 7:30ish (if we're not at the ballpark).  You have been a trooper at the ballpark since we are there most nights of the week.  You still love your paci for sleeping.

You LOVE your bath and water.  I know I say this every month, but you have really really started playing in there.  Splashing, kicking, "swimming".   You crawl in the bathroom just to stand at the tub.  Sometimes if I need to entertain you I turn on the water so you can watch it.  You love it and want to get in there so bad.

You will crawl on all 4's now and are pulling up and cruising.  You can crawl and go to the sitting position when you find something you like.  You have 2 top teeth coming in.  I can barely see them, but they are there.

You are in 9 month clothes still and have a couple of 12 months we put on you since the weather is warming up.

Oh how we love you and your precious self.  You are such a joy and we all just dote on you all the time.  You have such a sweet, laid back personality.

No comments: