We started off rotating in groups so everyone could do the fun stuff in a timely manner.
Playing on the Playground
(with Pigs "Whitt" and "Gibson" in the background -
pretty funny if you are familiar with our local BBQ joints!)
Some Hula Hoopin' Fun
Pretty sure she ate no less than 10 popsicles today!
At one point later in the day when I was trying to get everyone ready to go
I called for her and she said when she finished her popsicle...this went on several more
times and each time I came back to call her there was a different color popsicle in her hand!
You only finish Kindergarten once!
Trampoline Time
and some bull riding
Finally - her turn on the Zip line!!!
I had to cut out at this point and pick up Mallary and visit her class party for her last day.
When we returned we found they were onto the water fun!!
After several rounds on the slip and slide they could go back and do their favorite things.
Gracie's of course was the Zip Line
Several of the Kindergartners were afraid, but Mallary wanted a turn.
She yelled Throw me FAST!!! She loved it too!!
No Fear!
We wrapped up the day with some tractor riding
and talking to ponies!
No comments:
Post a Comment