I'm having an incredibly hard time believing my Gracie girl is 6 years old today and how fast have 6 years passed us by. And what 6 years have done to my sweet little baby - she is such a big girl now and sometimes I forget that she is ONLY 6 and not older. Gracie is such a unique soul. I'm always sure shes is going to pick the different toy, restaurant, treat, etc. when she finally decides. She has inherited her mama's indecisiveness. She also thinks she is so grown up. She is also the best big sister. She watches out for Mallary and they play together so well. I love that they are such good friends.
Her bottom teeth are way wiggly and it's only a matter of days before it becomes a toothless grin. We are anxiously awaiting the tooth fairy!
She is so smart...I know every parent says that, but she really is. Kindergarten is going fabulous and we love our school, teacher and classmates. She is reading up a storm, math, writing, science - you name it she's working on it and getting better each day. She is getting ready to take part in her 1st play this week too.
Her favorite foods include pizza, McDonald's happy meals, broccoli cheese soup with bread, and steak. Candy and Ice cream are her favorite sweet treats. She also requested NO cake for her birthday this year. She still loves her chocolate milk! She has had a "brown drink" {sodas on rare occasion} and thinks that is pretty cool.
She loves dance and has added jazz to her list this year. She is perfecting lots of acro moves, learning harder tap steps, ballet is more advanced too! She also loves church on Wednesday and Sunday nights now that she can go off and be with the older kids.
There are no more pastels in her clothing. Only hot pink, turquoise, orange, BLACK! She is quick to tell you her favorite colors are orange, blue, black and white. She is the biggest Auburn fan I know! She will watch a game and cheer for Auburn. She also knows when Alabama isn't doing so hot when I get mad and will cheer for whoever they are playing I think just to get under my skin. (ha ha!)
She loves her American Girl Doll and accessories, arts and crafts and creating, riding her bike, barbies, nail polish/beauty salon. Those are her most favorite activities for playing. I always know when they have their choice of centers at school she is most likely to pick the art station.
So there my sweet, sweet girl is an update on your precious, precious life. You can not imagine how much we love you and how special you are to us. I am thankful every single day of my life that you are my special daughter and how blessed we are to get to have you as part of our lives. You make every single day better for us and make me a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment