Saturday, November 12, 2011

Celebrations

We started off by celebrating Gracie's Birthday with Meme and Chief the weekend before Gracie's birthday.  She picked to have lunch at Olive Garden and then we went back to their house for presents!  Gracie got her jazz shoes, acro costume, monster high doll, sorry and a book about the human body (she picked it out!).
Aunt Elaine also got her some stuff for Julie - including a tape recorder, a record player that plays songs from the 70's (that the girls refer to as a CD player - ha!).





That night - Alan and I went to Melissa Howell's wedding and reception.  It's crazy when the younger siblings of your best friends get married.  We had a great time and everything was beautiful.  We especially loved our view atop Red Mountain at The Club overlooking the city.  It was a great night for being out on the patio.   She used the same cake lady that I had and they tasted just like mine - and I won't lie to this day unless Barb makes the cake - I've never had better cakes than what was served at mine and Elaine's weddings.  Yum!



No comments: