Poor Mallary had another trip to the ER. This time she was dancing in the waiting area of our dance studio waiting for her class to start. She took too big of a spin and lost her footing and fell right smack into the floor. She immediately started screaming and I picked her up. One of the mom's (a nurse) said I think she busted her chin and I immediately pulled her away from me to see BLOOD pouring out everywhere. She was covered, I was covered. Luckily Nurse April and Miss Kim were there and grabbed the paper towels and helped us get it stopped and let me get cleaned up. ( I don't do blood very well). We raced home to get Daddy and head to the ER. I took 3 internal stitches that will dissolve and dermabond on top. She never cried once we got to the ER and was VERY BRAVE! I left to get Gracie at stitches time, but Daddy said she never even fussed for her stitches. She came home with an ice cream cone, sticker and hot pink bandage and never complained since. I feel so bad for my little dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment