Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mallard Stables

Gracie was invited to one of her sweet friend's birthday party out at Mallard Stables. I had only been out there at night and never knew what a beautiful (and fun) place it was. Gracie and I thoroughly enjoyed the morning out there. I have to say I was totally shocked at some of the things Gracie did out there. She can tend to be timid about things and when she jumped in line for a zip line - I thought to myself yea, right...Much to my surprise she hopped on and loved it. Up later, horseback rides - again I thought, yea right and again - she got on that horse and smiled the whole time. I loved that she had so much fun and did new things that took her out of her typical comfort zone. Alan was shocked when I told him when we got home what all she had done.











No comments: