Gracie and Abby at the picnic
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
VBS and Point Mallard Family Night
This was Gracie's 1st year to attend our church's VBS. I have helped the past several years and was so glad Gracie got to join in the fun! I was a group leader to 22 lively 2nd graders. They definintely kept me on my toes and were lots of fun! It was a space theme 'Galactic Blast' and they got to rotate through recreation, bible study, snack, craft, science and music! I didn't get many pictures of Gracie this week b/c I was busy, but she loved it. Wednesday night, we wrap up with a family picnic at Point Mallard and our church rents the park for the night! So much fun. This year Gracie and Alan went down the big slide together! Mallary is always content in the swings. If I would push her in the water swings for the entire time we are at Point Mallard, she'd be in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment