Gracie has done Princess Ballerina Camp with the lovely Miss Tara : )



She also loved Decatur High's Cheer Camp! She came home teaching me all kinds of cheers for us to do and loved her dances to Justin Beiber's Baby and Ice Cream and Cake. She won a DHS shirt for winning games and finished up the camp with poms and cookies!


We've had a play date at the splash pad with Abby and Hudson




And a Lake Guntersville trip for fishing and hiking with Daddy







We finished up swim lessons
And we're still working on potty training (under her winter coat is the potty seat she is wearing around her waist dancing around...the toilet paper is all off the roll and on the floor, but at least she said she needed to go potty, right?!?!
And last but definitely not least:Ok that pretty much wraps us the July highlights...we'll be back in August with a wrap up of our trip to Grammy and JJs, 1st days of school and Mallary's 1st day of balway (ballet)...she's counting down the days and asks everyday if she goes to balway.




1 comment:
A few things here:
1. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw "It's a Girl!" because I was thinking there was something I'd been missing for a few months now!!
2. The picture of Mallary in the bathroom seriously made me laugh out loud. That is hysterical!
3. I so enjoyed Gracie at PBC...she's such a sweet little lady!
Post a Comment