Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dance Recital Weekend

Another busy weekend has come and gone and this time it was Gracie's big recital. -The theme this year was "Dancing with the Mouse" so everything was Disney related. Pretty Cute. Gracie did tap to "m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e" and Acro was to "I wanna be like you". This year we added acrobatics to our ballet and tap class so she had 2 dances plus the finale. She did really well and of course, we were so proud of her.

Some pics are from Friday's rehearsal and other from Saturday.



Meme came up for the show and spent the night with us!
Nana was also here
with her sister, Pat
Mommy and Daddy with the Superstar!
Mommy and her best dancer! (for now - Mallary starts in August)

Have I mentioned that Gracie loves to Pose....

I mean really loves to pose. It's hard to take a regular pic of her.

And more posing...(If I wanted pic of the marquee - it had to come with a pose!)


Waiting to dance

a few friends from Class.

Acro - doing her Partner Stunt

and a Back Bend

Tap Number


After the recital with her teacher Miss Erin.
Miss Erin is leaving to go to Grad school for her degree in Marine Biology.
We'll Miss her!
With all her Roses and special trophy.
She also got a ballerina necklace from Meme.

No comments: