Instead of attempting to catching up, I'm just going to attempt to be a better blogger. I do have a couple of posts I want to document, but I'm really going to do better at staying current. With that said, last Saturday was Gracie's first softball game!!! I'm so stinkin proud of her! She has been practicing hard for a month now and I can see lots of improvement already! She is on the
Blasters. Saturday they had a parade, opening ceremonies, pictures and their first game! Talk about a big day (have I mentioned I'm team mom and had to also participate in these events and coordinate them for our team and that the biggest fundraiser I work on for JLMC was also the same day - I was literally running on fumes Saturday night.) Anyways, Her team won 2-0! She didn't get a hit, but had so much fun anyways.
Ready for the Parade

Playing 'outfield'

At bat.
No comments:
Post a Comment