
A few weeks ago, the girls and I headed up to Nashville with mom, Elaine and Andrew to meet with Grandma and Mary Beth who came down from Ohio. We were so lucky to be celebrating my Grandma's 80th Birthday (a week early). The girls and I came up for a shopping day, dinner and a little surprise party that night for her. We all brought our presents and had a yummy cake. My Grandpa got her a Pandora bracelet and all 4 granddaughters got her a charms for it. Mom and Mary Beth got her a caroling angels lladro. We had to laugh when mom picked it out b/c we knew she couldn't go wrong with that trio of Grandma's favorite things : ) We are beyond blessed to have her at 80 years old, good health, still shopping and playing bridge, and still making delicious pies (well pretty much anything she cooks is delicious). I'm so thankful for all our memories together and that my girls have a chance to have a great grandma (Grammy) to know and make memories with as well!
We were all singing Happy Birthday and Mallary wasn't paying attentionIt was the end of the song and she ran over to blow out the candles!
Too much practice from her recent birthday!
This is what she looked like instead of singing! I usually hate pics like this, but she didn't want clothes back on
and was being so sweet and her little hiney - I couldn't resist!
Gracie was Grammy's Big Helper. She opened her cards and presents with her...
I meant opened them for her!
Me, Mom, Grandma, Mary Beth and Elaine

No comments:
Post a Comment