Friday, November 20, 2009

The Birthday Party

One of Gracie's most favorite activities is going to to "Pottery Lady" at Memi's on Bank. Ms. Janet and Ms. Pat read stories, do crafts, paint pottery and have snack for them once a month. So when Gracie and I were thinking about birthday ideas - naturally she said pottery lady. We gathered up our 4 year old friends and had a party last Wednesday while everyone was out of school. (This is how good I am - the Veteran's parade was going on AND a tiger that looked like Aubie was hanging outside the store for the kids to yell at...j/k I had no idea this was going to be at the same time but it added to our fun!) The kids painted ornaments, had a cupcake, listened to Thanksgiving and Christmas stories. A good time was had by all!










No comments: