Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Week

H-O-T about sums it up! No, actually we were pretty busy. The girls and I were at the church for VBS this week, Swim Lessons in the afternoons, 2 days at Point Mallard Water Park, 2 trips to the pool, some cool treats and some splashing in our pools and sprinklers at home. Now if that doesn't make you tired, I don't know what will.


Gracie picked all the marigolds.
What's done is done - so I made her a flower crown.

Gracie isn't quite old enough for our VBS but she and Abby
got to enjoy the opening sessions and some crafts.




This girl just played in the nursery, but got some pizza on the last day!

We also enjoyed a church picnic and Point Mallard on Wednesday night, but wouldn't you know I left my camera at home. I decided last minute I wouldn't take my purse and forgot the camera was in it. We also went back on Thursday and waterpark with just mom does not = pictures.

Here is Gracie working on kicks at her swim lessons.
She's a little sassy with her teacher, but improving her skills.



This little one got her 1st popsicle this week.
She wasn't too fond of it and eventually passed it on to sister.

(Look how mad Gracie is in the pic
b/c Mallary won't eat the popsicle!)


And finally (if you are still reading...)
Some shots of my fish at the pool.

Gracie practicing her back float.




Mallary Playing

No comments: