Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back Up...

to a few weeks ago (and a few years ago). The girls and I spent a lovely morning at the zoo, but we weren't alone. My friend Anne Rae and her precious boys met us there. Anne Rae and I were "BFF" all through middle school and then my family moved to another school system so over the years we lost touch. Guess what brought us back together...Facebook! She found me last fall and we've met up previously but this is the 1st time we got the kiddos together and they all had so much fun playing. All the kids were angels. I mean absolutely the most well behaved, well mannered children. It made the day so much fun. We even braved taking them out to lunch after a long morning at the zoo - still good kids. Of course - I remembered the camera, but not the memory chip so I snapped a few on the internal memory and had to wait for mom to bring the computer adapter cord to get the pics off the camera.


Group Shot


Mallary and Crawford.

Mallary and the zebras

Gracie and Mallary on the train

Gracie and Jones watching the Gorilla



1 comment:

anne rae said...

oh so fun...thanks for posting those...it was a great day with some great kiddos...hope next time is as enjoyable!