Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Official...


Our house is on the market. I wanted to wait until the sign was in the yard to make an official announcement. We have some prospects for us (the list keeps growing) and have been checking out several houses in the area we want. valleymls.com is my new favorite website. We'll see what the future holds, but for now we'll just hope and pray that everything works out like it should.

It's a little bittersweet as I do like this house, but we want to be closer to friends, we want different schools, and well like most people we want a little more space. It's amazing how much space 2 little kiddies take up!


Here's just a little funny for you...the phone was ringing the other day and when I went to grab the phone this is what I found instead.

3 comments:

Jack and Laura said...

That is great news, but I thought you were going to say there was another little one on the way, are yall staying in Decatur?

Mary said...

Ha Ha...I didn't even think people would think that about our news.

We are just looking on the other side of town. We have a couple that we like so we need a contract on ours.

Tara said...

You scared me there for a minute...I just knew you were thinking about moving to Birmingham! We're about to put ours on the market, too. We're busting at the seams here! Maybe now that everything has slowed down and the school year is over we can get together!