Sunday, April 26, 2009

How we finished the weekend

well if you know me - you know that this past weekend was JLMC's American Girl Fashion Show and if you know me well you know that I have put my heart and soul into this fundraiser to make it as successful as possible. It has worn me out but I truly believe it was such a sucessful and grand event. Everything was beautiful and went off with NO problems!!! I loved seeing all the happy faces arriving and loved hearing how much everyone enjoyed the event. I will share pics and details of things later....

Since I spent alot of time away from the girls this weekend we finished off the weekend doing this:



Yep, that's right - it's a slip and slide!




Gracie didn't really get how to run and dive yet,
so when all else fails - Daddy just throws you down the slide!
(disclaimer: no children were hurt during this process)






this baby had fun
Can't you tell???



1 comment:

The Higginbotham's Blog said...

Glad you finally left a comment! I love your blog...your girls are adorable!! Great job again on American Girl...keeping all that money straight would put me in a straight jacket!! :)