I've been bad about writing her funny sayings down lately so I needed to blog a few that have cracked me up.
A few weeks ago I was in Mandy's wedding and mom was keeping the girls. Well that Friday night Gracie was upstairs at mom's and had taken her clothes off and put on some bloomies (our name the little white panties with eyelet trim to cover diapers and panties - usually with a monogram or name). Mom said who's bloomies do you have on (meaning hers or Mallary's) and Gracie said I don't know they are mystery panties. Mom said mystery panties? and Gracie said Yea, they don't have a name on them!
Gracie was eating Easter candy the other night and took a bite of a Hershey Kiss. She quickly spit the whole thing out and yelled Gross. I said what's wrong with it - Gracie said throw it out it's raw. I said Raw? and then it dawned on me - they were filled with runny caramel that Gracie thought was "raw candy"
1 comment:
That is hilarious!! I love the raw candy comment! I was laughing out loud at my desk.
Post a Comment