Friday, January 16, 2009

My Christmas Present...

I haven't blogged about my 2 Christmas Presents because quite frankly I haven't had time to sit down and figure it out!!!

I got this
This was one of my things from mom and dad...

Yes, about the most basic sewing machine that is made,
but I haven't sewn in, like well....16 years since I was a freshman
in high school and took food, fabrics and fun (AKA Home Ec)

BUT, I got an A on those projects so here's hoping that something stuck!


This was from Alan

an antique sewing table to store the thing.
(AKA a new piece of furniture for me to pile stuff up
on if the sewing doesn't work out)


I bought this at Hancock's the other day
(girls that sew....where do you find your super cute fabrics?
b/c it not at hancock)
I did like these 2 lime and purple polka dots though




and I picked the pattern b/c it had this word on it



If time would stand still, my children would nap or something else would happen that would give 2 hours to sit down and get things going I will post what happens (be it good or bad...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary... you can find super, super cute fabrics on ebay at good prices...search vintage fabrics and see what you come up with.
-Niccole

Amy said...

My friend Robyn shops at Thimbles in Riverchase. Next time you are in Bham go by there!