Monday, June 9, 2008

Elaine's Shower

Well, Baby Drew is all set when he arrives!!! Elaine's baby shower on Saturday was Fabulous and she is fully stocked with anything and everything she could possibly need or want! How fortunate she is to have such loving friends and family to shower her with such wonderful gifts! There was a great turnout and the hostesses did the best job! (Ha Ha...I was a hostess, but my other helpers outdid themselves!)


Pregnant Elaine at 28 weeks


Elaine and her stroller from Mom.


Her Cute Cake
Super cute bib from Forrest!

Elaine's little helper
The Hostesses
Melanie, Mary, Jamie (and Charlie), Elaine and Jean


P.S. Thanks to everyone who chased my kiddies around during the shower! They had on cute matching outfits but this is the only picture I ended up with them together. This was later after the shower and they are worn out! Too much party for them


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, the shower was fabulous thanks to the wonderful hostesses. Ya'll did a lovely job!! Thank you again for everything. Elaine