Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 months old

Sweet Boy, you continue to be just the best little baby.  You have moved up to 6 oz. of formula per feeding and getting oh so close to sleeping through the night.  You will consistently sleep until about 4am, but we've had a few 2 am and 6am wake-ups.  I truly don't mind getting up with you and anything after 5 am I usually stay up for the day anyways.  We are still mixing sensitive and soy so that your tummy doesn't hurt.  It works great.  You are more alert and smile all the time.  You are "talking" all the time and you get so excited and worked up trying to get your sounds.  We are in the stage where we just move you from different device for your entertainment.  I'll be glad when you can play in the exersaucer and doorway bouncer.  You are in 3-6 month sized clothes and Size 2 diapers.  You are loving your bath more all the time - just not the hood from your hooded towels. 

No comments: