Monday, April 16, 2012

CWS Spring Program

Tonight was Mallary's night to shine.  She is our only preschooler right now so we made tonight just about her.  She wanted to get extra pretty so we curled her hair and painted her nails and toenails.  She looked so cute!  This year they had Tie Dyed Shirts and the theme was "All you need is Love".  She sang Skinamarinky and I Love a Rooster.  She did so good and sangso well!  We were so proud of her and loved watching her show!

 Preshow Photo Shoot




 Sisters!
 Opening Entrance
 During the performance

 Happy Dance in Mrs. Donna's class for doing such a good job!
 Cookies afterwards...
 Alan and I laughed so hard b/c she had this tiny cookie and 
we were dying for her just to finish it up quick.  Pregnant Mama was hungry for dinner and we were ready to go.  She had the equivalent of a 1 little bite left and Alan and I took quiet bets on how many it would take her to finish.  I opted for the oh she'll stick it in her mouth and be done.  Alan said nope it's at least a 2 biter...and low and behold it took 4  more bites to finish a little crumb of a cookie.  We were laughing so hard at her dainty little bites. 

No comments: