Thursday, March 31, 2011

1st Game


Softball season kicked off tonight, but not with it's usual fanfare. The opening ceremonies were cancelled last weekend due to all the rain. The selfish part of me was glad b/c I didn't miss it all due to American Girl, but I knew Gracie was disappointed. Luckily it was rescheduled for this weekend and she will get to do the parade and ceremonies.

I was so proud of her for getting a hit in the game. More importantly it was an RBI that brought in 2 runs! We won the game!! Did I mention before that Alan is coaching this year. He is an assistant and working hard with all the girls.


Gracie at Bat


On 1st Base with the pink helmet!

1 comment:

Margaret McRee said...

That Gracie is so cute. She is just at home on the softball field as she is on stage or having a girly party at home.