Friday, November 12, 2010

November, so far...

Already behind, but while we've been busy, it hasn't been that much out of the norm so the camera has stayed put up until last Sunday. The Cherub Choir at our church sang during the service. I love the Cherubs and all their cute songs. Gracie had been working hard on The Wise Man and The Foolish Man and Zacchaeus during choir practice and at home. I can't get good pics in the church because of the lighting, but these weren't too bad.







And after church, the girls and I headed to Birmingham. For a special treat. PRINCESSES ON ICE! We loved it. They knew they got 1 special treat so they both opted for cotton candy that came with mouse ear crowns. They both sat so attentively for the show and cheered. Gracie and I agreed that the "Sleeping Beauty" Segment was our favorite. Mallary loved them all. Gracie kept asking for all the "wicked queens" and said they were her favorites and was disappointed when one wouldn't appear. Ha!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that was sooooo much fun for all.