Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Park

Yesterday, Alan, the girls and I headed over to Tuscumbia to Spring Park. I don't know how I found out about it, but I've had it bookmarked on the computer for aawhile. I knew yesterday would be perfect for it because the weather was so awesome (Low 70's and lots of sun!). We headed out right before lunch and stopped a Swamp John's for lunch before getting to the park. The girls were so excited because this park had real rides!!! A roller coaster, a train and carousel. They were in heaven - and they have unlimited rides when you buy your bands so $16 for all 4 of us to ride different things was a deal! There was also a large playground, waterfalls and a pond. Alan and both agreed definitely worth the hour drive!



Gracie riding the roller coaster. When it 1st took off I thought she looked scared to death, but she quickly smiled and waved at us so I knew she was ok! She rode it about 8 times so I definitely know she loved it!



The Waterfall. I love Waterfalls!

Gracie and Alan at the top!
Gracie is really into doing her "model" poses.

The Carousel




On our 2nd train ride


Ice cream treats - Mallary had a huge popsicle that Daddy had to finish and
Gracie picked a sno cone (peach and bubblegum -Blah!)


Such a great day!

No comments: