You are a mess. Today was an exceptional day for the things coming out of your mouth...
This morning we were going through all your new fall clothes since it was cool enough today for them. The 1st outfit I held up - you told me no, it was too "hippie-ish" It was pink leggings and a top. I'm not sure where that came from.
Then after I picked you up at school some crazy lady was driving like an idiot and I said she was being a fool. You then yelled from the backseat - you mean like that old fool Joe Pa. I said Joe Pa and you yelled yes that scary coach with the big nose. Apparently you and daddy watched ESPN gameday the other morning together - ha ha ha!
Then later you insisted you must go outside to pray. You said "God can't hear me if I am inside"
1 comment:
makes me want to see y'all again...i can just hear her saying all that while wearing dress up shoes!!!! miss you!!
Post a Comment