
Ha Ha Ha. Just thought I would give everyone a little giggle this morning. Alan's brother William snagged this from their mom's house and scanned it. This is Alan and I at Hoover High Prom 1996. He's a Sr. and I am a Jr. Only 13 years ago....
P.S. My shoes are dyed to match the exact shade of red that my dress was! Ha Ha Ha!
4 comments:
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who dyed shoes to match prom dresses! Love the pic!!
I sooo had dyed shoes too. Mine were royal blue and my mom let me get a purse dyed to match just for fun. WOW....
The picture is so funny, but also not many people can say they married their HS sweetheart!!!
Hope yall are doing good
This is so funny! Mary, I just love your hair do :)
Post a Comment