Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun

I finally got some pics off my camera. Truthfully our days have been filled with activity but much of the same stuff we do weekly like the pool, point mallard, school and backyard play and I know you all can only look at the same things so much before it gets boring : )

This was some summer fun - we went back to the blueberry farm (back in June) and got some delicious berries. We made pie, yogurt parfaits, and ate them with all our meals for weeks. So delish.










We have also been to McWane Center this past week with Anne Rae, Jones and Crawford. A double treat that day as it was Jones' 3rd Birthday! As usual, for whatever reason, when we get together I leave my camera card at home and only had room for a few pics. We loved it as always.






Tonight we had some big fun, but I am so tired after a super fantastic day so i will update again later this week. Happy weekend and enjoy the beautiful and cool weather!! We're loving it!

No comments: